Jan Sloot "the lost Soucecode"

Jan Sloot "the lost Soucecode"

Re: Jan Sloot "the lost Soucecode"

Beitragvon Johan1951 » Mi 20 Okt 2010, 19:53

I really don't mean to stir up any intercultural differences, but the Dutch would be quite an uneducated people if they believed something like that in large scale :)
Johan1951

Beitragvon Johan1951 » Mi 20 Okt 2010, 19:55

MuadDib wrote:
I really don't mean to stir up any intercultural differences, but the Dutch would be quite an uneducated people if they believed something like that in large scale :)

:P :P :P
We/me in Belgium never saw or even heard of it
but i'll ask my brother , hes a computer programmer
maybe he know :)
Johan1951

Beitragvon Johan1951 » Mi 20 Okt 2010, 19:56

Tomonic wrote:
Hey i only tell what i read and saw on tv, well maybe your right that its just a fairy tale, and if you think about it it would be impossible.
But if you tell somone 500 years ago you can fly around the world in an airplain, and you can show movies on a box, thell will also say thats impossible.
Could it not be that it was just like a einstein or bell or wright guy that discovered the impossible.
The facts tell that more people believed in it and already invest milions in it.

those guys did not invent the impossible... they invented things people never thought it would be possible... that is a difference, because nobody actually proved it was impossible before, just it was assumed/believed

while this rubbish about compression can be proven to be impossible...

i will not gonna do this, but you could start reading up what entropy is, and what that means for the given model (i.e. all possible movies) for the maximum efficiency of a (lossless) compression
Johan1951

Beitragvon Johan1951 » Mi 20 Okt 2010, 19:58

Tomonic, if u really believe THAT load of BS, then i got a bridge in New York i would like to sell you. . . cheap!
Johan1951

Vorherige

Zurück zu Ferion Forums (0904)